- These terms and conditions define the rules for participation in an online contest (the “Contest“) run in Poland through https://www.kinguin.net/ (the “Website”).
- The Contest is organized by Kinguin Digital Limited with its registered seat in 8/F On Hing Building 1 On Hing Terrace, Central Hong Kong (“Kinguin“).
- The Contest shall start on 24/01/2020 at 12:00 CET shall terminate on 02/02/2020 at 00:00 CET (the “Contest Termination Date”), (the “Contest Period”).
- Each participant of the Contest (the “Participant“) must be at least 18 years old.
- The Contest is not open to employees of Kinguin or Kinguin’s associated entities’ employees or members of their families, which include spouses, grandparents, parents, children and grandchildren, whether by marriage, past marriages or adoption or other family extensions.
- By entering the Contest, the Participant confirms that he/she agrees with the rules described herein.
- To be eligible to win the prize (the “Contest Prize”) the Participant needs to purchase a product on the Website using Play as a payment method during the Contest Period and answer the following question ”Why did you start to play video games? What is your best memory as a gamer?” (the “Question”).
- Within 2 (two) days after the Contest Termination Date, a jury consisting of two (2) Kinguin’s employees of Kinguin’s choice (the “Jury”) shall proclaim 7 winners who have provided the most creative and interesting answer to the Question (the “Winners”). The Jury shall be the only one empowered to choose the Winners of the Contest.
- The Prize shall be distributed as follows:
- 1st prize for the most creative and interesting answer : a Kinguin Gift Card with a value of €100.00
- 2nd and 3rd prize for the creative and interesting answer: a Kinguin Gift Card with a value of €50.00
- 4th to 7th prize for subsequently less creative and interesting answer: a Kinguin Gift Card with a value of €25.00
- The Contest Prizes shall be funded by Kinguin.
- The Contest Prize cannot be exchanged for the equivalent in cash, or prizes of another kind.
- The Participant will be notified through an email message, if he/she won the prize (the “Winner E-mail”).
- When it is discovered that the Winner is a person who does not meet the conditions specified in these Terms and Conditions, the Participant, who have won the Contest, shall be denied the right to the Contest Prize. In the case of disclosure of this fact after receiving the Contest Prize, the Participant will be obliged to return the Contest Prize and will bear any costs incurred in relation with such a return.
- Kinguin reserves the right to remove a Participant from the Contest, in case of a doubt as to the veracity of his/her profile or in case of any breach by the Participant of these Terms and Conditions or any rights of third parties.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Kinguin shall not be liable for any third party’s performance or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the Contest.
- Kinguin reserves the right to suspend, change or cancel this Contest at any time if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Kinguin shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these Terms and Conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting on the Website.
- In relation to the Contest Kinguin is a personal data controller (the “Controller”). Personal data of Participants is processed in order to:
a) allow the participation in the Contest;
b) verify if the Participant meets the requirements of the Contest;
c) communicate with the Participant;
d) deliver the Contest Prize to the Participant;
e) for the marketing purposes of the Controller, as well as in connection with the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller, namely marketing of its own products and services.
- Unless stated otherwise in the relevant regulation or laws each Winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the Contest Prize.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Hong Kong. Any disputes shall be brought in the courts of Hong Kong.