- These terms and conditions define the rules for participation in a promotion “Black Friday” (the “Promotion“).
- The Promotion is available globally (the “Territory”).
- The Promotion is organized by Kinguin Digital Limited with its registered seat in 8/F On Hing Building 1 On Hing Terrace, Central Hong Kong (“Kinguin“).
- The Promotion allows Kinguin’s customers (the “Participant”) to gain 7% purchase discount on digital goods offered on http://www.kinguin.net (the “Website”) by using a discount code ”BLACKFRIDAY “ issued and distributed by Kinguin via its newsletter, social media, partners’ channels, associated affiliate networks and the Website (the “Discount Code”). On November 29th 2019 the Discount Code shall amount to 12%.
- The Promotion shall start on November 19th at 12:00 CET and shall terminate on November, 29th 2019 at 23:59 CET (the “Promotion Period”).
- To participate in the Promotion the Participant needs to:
a) be at least 18 years old and live in the Territory;
b) make a purchase order during the Promotion Period on the Website through its customer account using the Discount Code;
- The Discount Code cannot be exchanged for the equivalent in cash, or of another kind.
- The Discount Code can be used 5 times during the Promotion Period by an individual customer account and applies to orders of up to €100 (or equivalent in local currency) final value. After the Promotion Period the Discount Code shall automatically expire.
- This Promotion does not apply to “1 € Balance (Balance)” and all “Krowns Voucher” products offered on the Website.
- Kinguin reserves the right to remove the Participant from the Promotion, in case of a doubt as to the veracity of his profile or in case of any breach by the Participant of these Terms and Conditions or any rights of third parties.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Kinguin shall not be liable for any third party’s performance that may take place in connection with the Promotion.
- Kinguin reserves the right to suspend, change or cancel this Promotion for any reason at any time.
- Kinguin shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these Terms and Conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting on the Website.
- In relation to the Promotion Kinguin Digital Limited is a personal data controller (the “Controller”) which contact details are as follows: [email protected] Personal data of Participants is processed in order to:
a) allow the participation in the Promotion;
b) verify if the Participant meets the requirements of the Promotion;
c) communicate with the Participant;
d) in connection with the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller, namely selling and marketing of its own products and services.
- Personal data will be processed by the Controller during the implementation of the above goals. Providing such personal data is voluntary but it is also a requirement necessary to enter into the Promotion.
- The personal data will not be processed in an automated way.
- Each Participant has the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing or to raise an objection before applicable authorities in relation to such processing.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Hong Kong. Any disputes shall be brought in the courts of Hong Kong.