Get your eye off the scope and look around! There are cool things to discover in the little world of CS:GO.
- People complain all the time that the AWP is OP. But it used to be way worse! Back in CS 1.0, you could one-shot kill someone in any body part.
- Dust, and later Dust2, is the most popular Counter-Strike map. Did you know it started with a TF2 preview image?
- On the Overpass map, there are a few ATMs in the wall of a bank. Turns out you can actually get money from them!
- Tired of regular English? You can switch the in-game language of CS:GO to Pirate English.
- Even ninjas need help sometimes. Turning on tutorials allows you to find the bomb even through a smoke grenade.
- For some, the wandering chickens in CS:GO can be tamed like pets. Why? 4tehlulz of course!
- There’s a lot of different ways to throw grenades in CS:GO. This shoulder toss is pretty sick.
- Some graffiti on the CS:GO maps were added to memorialize epic pro plays.